Niagara Gateway Information Centre
Get to know how we can advertise and promote your business
Queen Elizabeth Way at Casablanca Blvd.
Available at East and West Ramps
Why the Information Centre?
- Directly reach your target demographic.
- Cost effective advertising solution.
- Niagara Gateway Information Centre is the “Gateway to Niagara” with many visitors from the Greater Toronto Area stopping in prior to entering the heart of the Niagara Region, looking for additional locations to explore.
- Diverse availability of advertising options available for your business.
- Niagara West Tourism Association is a non-profit organization with funds being re-spent in the Niagara Community.
- Direct exposure to the tens of thousands of annual visitors seeking places of interest in the Niagara Community.
- The Niagara Gateway Information Centre prides itself on its support for the beautiful Niagara Region.
- Our Mission Statement reflects our commitment to promoting the Niagara Region in its entirety.
- Our audience is directly beneficial to any business needing exposure to tourists entering the Region.
- The Niagara Gateway Information Centre realizes that tourism is the “bread and butter” of the entire Niagara Region.
- Our services directly target incoming tourists, ensuring exposure to visitors already entering the Niagara Region from abroad.
- The Niagara Gateway Information Centre has a strong network connection with existing tourism industry in Niagara.
The average visitor to the Niagara Gateway Information Centre spends over 15 minutes browsing our brochure display and conversing with one of our highly-trained staff on where to go in the Niagara Region. For those tourists stopping in for a quick meal at the popular Food Court, we have your advertising needs covered!
Of our four 36″ video displays are available in 15, 30 & 45 second units with no more than 10 videos displayed on each monitor, ensuring constant playback of all videos from Niagara Gateway Information Centre and the surrounding food court.
An average week has visitors ranging in the thousands, meaning your cost per view as an advertiser is affordable to bring your business additional revenue. If you are in need of editing services, our partners at Omni Media Productions will ensure that your video display is edited to your specifications.
Our back-lit poster displays offer the opportunity for direct exposure to the tens of thousands of annual visitors at the Niagara Gateway Information Centre. Advertisers can change their poster back-lit display every 30 days. All posters are large 24″ x 36″. Visitors can easily see all your business offers, with a colourful, affordable, marketing solution.
The heart and soul of our operation at the Niagara Gateway Information Centre is our brochure collection. Each week, thousands of visitors seek guidance from our local guides, in addition to receiving valuable local knowledge through our extensive brochure rack.
The benefit of utilizing a physical brochure, rather than relying on digital advertising is that your ideal demographic has your information at the palm of their hand. Inside your brochure, an advertiser can offer exclusive deals, insight and information about your business. This ensures that potential guests will visit your establishment.
Our staff will keep track of how many brochures have left our facility on a weekly basis, and will include storing all material at the Niagara Gateway Information Centre.
Direct Sales Program
Let the Niagara Gateway Information Centre become a part of the distribution network for your coupon program. Our program is simple. Leave your coupons with us, we stamp them with a unique Niagara Gateway Information Stamp, you gain the business, we receive the commission.
As a respected vendor, you will receive the peace of mind knowing that trained professionals at the Niagara Gateway Information Centre are directing incoming visitors to your business.
The advantage for your business is no upfront cost associated with this service. You receive the greater percentage of value of coupons sold. These coupons will have our unique stamp from the Information Centre.
Ticket Selling Program
The Niagara Gateway Information Centre can be the missing link for your business to achieve your next sales goal. Our ticket sales program allows vendors the ability to sell their respective tickets at the Niagara Gateway Information Centre.
As an added bonus to our vendors, there will be no upfront charge for this service, although we will always welcome direct training for our local guides by your respective business, to ensure that our staff gets your message across to potential guests.
4 video display screens
The average visitor to the Niagara Gateway Information Centre spends over 15 minutes in the food court – lining up for orders at the Tim Hortons, Mr. Sub, KFC, Wendy’s, New York Fries or any of the other available food counters. They move to the dining area to enjoy their meal. For those visitors stopping by for a quick washroom break visit from the busy Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW) to Niagara, we also have your advertising needs covered!
Our 4 – 65″ LED video displays are available with 20 second messages – giving continued playback for this captured audience in the food court. Screens are positioned to the four major food corporate logos (Tim Hortons, Wendy’s, New York Fries and KFC/Taco Bell)
82" LED SCreen
The average visitor to the Niagara Gateway Information Centre spends over 15 minutes in the food court – lining up for orders at the Tim Hortons, Mr. Sub, KFC, Wendy’s, New York Fries or any of the other available food counters. They move to the dining area to enjoy their meal. For those visitors stopping by for a quick washroom break visit from the busy Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW) to Niagara, we also have your advertising needs covered! The Super Screen is located between the washrooms and pay phone area.
Our 82″ LED video display is available with 20 second messages – giving continued playback for this captured audience in the food court, with viewing right across the dining area to capture guests attention.